Friday, August 27, 2010

reception pics, finally! and in reverse...


my poor car... they didn't know we were taking brandon's bike

but when they heard they got right to work



lots of brandon's family



joe playing LOVE by louis armstrong



my lucky brother tom caught the garter!



all the single ladies, oh oh oh


my friend summer jones caught the bouquet


my dad as beyonce


kara, aaron, and joe playing cannon in D


me and brandon's first dance


brandon and his mom trina robbins


me and my dad

my ladies in waiting


please please please not on the dress!


my uncle dave


the car decorating culprites


ashlee my amazing friend and hair dresser


my family



brandon's family


our wedding party


the girls


the boys




funny story about this picture...
So this barn is still in use. like there are animals inside it. and it's in the middle of a field full of cows. they didn't do anything at first but when we started taking pictures they started creeping up behind our photographer which is why we don't have very many next to the barn. hahaha it was pretty funny because we could see the cows coming up behind her and she had no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment