Friday, May 18, 2012

Baby Bump

It's a BOY!

Briggs at 16 weeks

Baby bump at 20 weeks

Baby bump at 18 weeks

Briggs at 7 weeks
I realize that these aren't in order but considering that it's been over a year since I've posted anything I figure it's better than nothing.

This morning I woke up to Briggs jumping on the bed, through my belly. I figured that I would be the smart one and just turn to my other side... two minutes later he's jumping on the bed through the other side of my belly. Ugh, too bad I can't take naps like he can during the day.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun time - I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep nothing better than an active baby to keep you up all night. I guess he is just preparing you for when he gets here. Congrats guys, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you blogged! lol You are one cute pregnant girl :) can't wait to meet baby Briggs!!

    ReplyDelete